1451 Brickell AvenueBrickell
ECHO Brickell is an exclusive high-rise boutique-style hotel in the heart of Miami that will be constructed on the east side of Brickell Avenue. ECHO Brickell features a conceptual architectural style, inspired by the refined luxury and functionality of modern technology and developed by the famous mastermind Carlos Ott.
Price range: $740,000 – $8,000,000
ECHO Brickell will be located at 1451 Brickell Avenue, which currently houses the sales center for Brickell House. At over 700 feet and sixty (60) stories, echo Brickell will be the tallest residential tower on Brickell. With just 175 apartments, this tall and slender building will offer residents unobstructed views of Biscayne Bay.
ECHO Brickell is the latest project from Projects Management Group, a New York based developer currently building echo Aventura. echo Brickell will feature ten, twelve and fourteen foot ceiling heights in the residences which will be delivered to buyers ready for occupancy and not “decorator ready”.
ECHO Brickell will offer all the services and amenities one would expect of a luxury residential tower catering to the discriminating buyers of Miami condos. A full floor swimming pool and a full floor state-of-the-art fitmeess center will be available midway up the building. These could arguably be the highest elevation tradmills in the world!
- Suspended state-of-the-art gym and spa area overlooking pool, Biscayne Bay and Downtown Miami
- Infinity-edge pool and deck with panoramic views of Biscayne Bay and Downtown Miami
- Food and beverage service exclusive to residences
- Exceptional concierge service
- Resort-style poolside service
- Robotic & Valet Parking
- Full Floor Infinity Edge Pool
- 4000 Square Foot Gym & Spa
- Custom High Level Building Security System
- Four Elevators for 175 Residences
- Complimentary Pet Walking Service